We’re delighted that you are interested in becoming a PVCA Sponsor.
Memberships provide a general and on-going way to support and interact with PVCA.
Sponsorships are usually directed to a specific event (such as Crickfest), program (Education), or operation (Email Blasts, Website, or WSOV). They may be one-time donations, but many of our Sponsors are so supportive of our work that they repeat year after year or event after event.
We have a great deal of flexibility in how we can work with our Sponsors, so let’s talk! Let us work with you to focus your interests and support on the aspects of our mission that most appeal to you.
If interested, send us an email (email@example.com) and let’s set-up a call or face-to-face.
In the meantime, please browse our Sponsors Gallery for supporters of our 2019 Rivrsong and Crickfest events.
We’re delighted that you are interested in supporting PVCA. You may do so in several different ways:
Become a Member
PVCA offers three categories of membership:
Please join us using one of these membership categories.
Make a Donation
You may contribute to PVCA at any time, regardless of whether you are a member or not. When you do, you may also direct your donation to particular PVCA activities.
Subscribe to PVCA Electronic Communications
No cost way to subscribe to PVCA electronic communications, including news, announcements, and our newsletter.
Become a Sponsor
To support our mission, we offer sponsorship opportunities for specific events, programs, and operations. Most of our sponsors are also members – Individuals, Businesses, or Organizations, be we welcome those who simply want to help us with a specific activity.
PVCA Household Memberships are free of charge and do not require renewal. They provide a convenient mechanism for sending out printed materials and for helping us keep track of the various households in which some of our members reside.
Creating a PVCA Household is a two-step process:
- Create an Individual PVCA Membership for each person to be included in the Household.
- Send email to PVCA with information about the Household, the individuals to be included in the Household, and their respective relationships with the Household.
- Name for the Household (e.g., Alice & Bob Jones)
- Household email address if different from the email address of any of the Individual Household Members (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)- otherwise, omit
- The name and email address for each Household Member as well as the relationship(s) of each to the Household
- Head of Household
- Member of Household
- Setting up a PVCA Housheold Membership requires a one-time manual step by PVCA staff. Please send the information outlined above to email@example.com