PVCA Crick Lover’s 2020 Raffle
Drawing October 5th via Facebook Live
A fundraiser for PVCA’s Environmental Education Programs
1st Prize: Handcrafted Live Edge Coffee Table
2nd Prize: Two Night Stay at Coburn on the Creek
3rd Prize: Original Artwork
4th Prize: One Night Stay at Nature Inn at Bald Eagle
Watch our Facebook page to view the raffle items and for additional information.
PVCA Fall 2020 Member Meeting
Thursday, September 10
6:30 – 8:00pm | Coburn Park
Plan to join us Thursday evening, September 10th, 6:30 – 8:00pm to discuss and vote on the codification and amendments of the bylaws. Please read the amended bylaws beforehand and confirm that your 2020 membership dues are paid. Only members can vote. Come to the meeting ready to discuss and cast your vote!
A second member meeting will be held Thursday, Nov 12 to conduct nominations and voting for the PVCA Board of Directors. Additional information will follow in the next few weeks regarding the time and location.
You can review the proposed bylaws here below. To most effectively view the bylaws, use the options in the toolbars below the PDF…
- Click the Fullscreen button to have the document fill your entire viewing screen. Click it again to return to normal view.
- You can download or print the PDF if you prefer for easier viewing. Any free PDF application such as Adobe Reader or Apple’s Preview can be used to view, search and/or print the contents.
What is PVCA ?
The Penns Valley Conservation Association seeks to foster an engaged community that preserves our rural way of life while protecting our natural environment. PVCA’s Mission is to serve as a steward for the natural and cultural communities in the Upper Penns Creek watershed, seeking to preserve and honor the agricultural roots of Penns Valley by protecting and conserving its waters, farmlands, forests and rural heritage. PVCA is a 230 household member organization. We envision an engaged community, where growth is balanced with support for healthy natural systems that foster the local economy. Our valley has dark night skies, clear streams, healthy forests, prosperous farms, and local jobs.
If you are interested in PVCA news – here and now – see our Facebook page.
For more in-depth information about our environment, our community, and our organization, continue browsing.
Navigating the PVCA Web site
The web site has three levels, navigated through the Organization and Return menu items:
- Welcome Center – the level you are on, provides highlights and an overview of PVCA function, activities, and results.
- Front Office provides details of our projects and activities.
- Back Office provides working materials and functions for PVCA members responsible for specific areas of activity. Access to this level is restricted.
See Site Map for a structured view of the site with links to areas. It serves as a Quick-Start Guide and a road map of the site’s overall structure.
Or, continue browsing by scrolling down or following the menus, above.